Sunday, September 8, 2013

Amanda and Drew Wedding. Highland Gardens. 07.20.2013


Amanda and Drew were high school sweethearts, so their wedding was long anticipated by all of their friends and family! When they asked me to be the photographer on their big day, I was very honored! A beautiful venue, a sunny summer day, cheerful and happy guests, and a photogenic couple!!! Thank you so much for having me out!







































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Ilya, Wow these photos are so wonderful. As the mother of the bride, I am biased of course when I say that this was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended. And, I am so pleased that you have captured the beauty, elegance and simplicity of this amazing day.In deepest gratitude. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilya, I totally agree with Diane. Well done! Thank you so very much. JoAnn Grennell

    ReplyDelete